Frequently Asked Questions
We're here to help.
As you begin your search for the right school, there are a number of questions to consider. Here are answers to some of the frequently asked questions we receive from families.
- What is your average class size?
- Is bus transportation available?
- Where do our graduates attend high school?
- How do we apply for financial aid?
- What are the age requirements for admission into the school's programs?
- How are admission decisions and notifications made?
- What happens after we receive a letter of acceptance?
- What happens if space is not presently available at a grade level?
- What if my child has special learning conditions or needs?
- What is the admission timetable?
- What happens once my child is accepted?
- When do Early Childhood Program sessions meet?
Don't see the answer to your question?