The Old Trail Summer program represents an exciting array of specialized summer camps for every interest. Each week, our in-person camps are designed to provide children opportunities to explore, play and learn. Weekly themes include artistic exploration, drama, outdoor discovery and adventuring, speech and debate, STEAM, sports and so much more!
Many families combine a morning camp and a different afternoon camp to fill each day with variety. Lunch, transportation, and before and after camp care are all available for the convenience of our families. OTS is flexible to meet the needs of busy families and stimulating to meet the needs of curious children ready to dive deeper into their passions.
At the nation's only independent school located in a national park, OTS campers have daily access to abundant resources and unparalleled experiences led by our expert staff. Join us for a summer your child will never forget!
Mask Policy Update
Please be aware, in response to the updated guidelines for youth camps that were announced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on May 28, we have made the following changes to our mask policy:
Staff and campers who are fully vaccinated will not be required to wear masks at camp. That said, we will of course be supportive of any individual who prefers to wear a mask for any reason.
- Staff and campers who are not fully vaccinated will continue to be required to wear a mask indoors, but will not be required to wear a mask outdoors.
- Per CDC guidelines, regardless of vaccination status, all campers must continue to wear a mask while riding on a bus.
Please contact Meeta Nosrati with any questions about this policy update.
- What are camp hours of operation?
- Is Before Camp Care available?
- Is After Camp Care Available?
- Is transportation available?
- What if my child has allergies or takes medication?
- Does my camper need to bring a lunch?
- Where do I drop off my camper?
- Where do I pick up my camper?
- What is your cancelation policy?